Friday, July 3, 2009

How does it happen?

I love my kitchen, well I love kitchens. I enjoy the processing of cooking and I love to eat so I love kitchens. I love the fact that everyone can be in the space and all be doing different things. It's a great feeling to be all together and have that time in the times which we live sometimes time all together can be a challenge to have so the kitchen seems to be in our family the logical meeting place where things are made created eaten and where we play board games and table games together.....

The downside is that my kitchen is never, I repeat NEVER as tidy and as neat as I dream of having it. Yesterday it happened I have it all neat and tidy boys were in the playroom and then we went out for the afternoon so it stayed that way. We came home cooked supper and spent time in it and then WHAM! It was disaster zone again!!! Well I comfort myself in the fact that it has the possibility of one day being nice and tidy and neat and now I will have to settle for have it clean and be able to spend time with my family because although the unorganized untidy sometimes kitchen will always be there (Unless I ever make enough to have a maid, she says as she laughs out loud) but my boys years of wanting to play and hang out in my kitchen will pass by quickly. So for now we will ignore the mess and enjoy our kids!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment